on various topics on Wednesdays from 6:30-8pm.
- A look at the distinctive aspects of the major religions & the differences among Christian denominations.
- Led by Melissa Tucker - 3 weeks / Bowes - Begins Sept. 5
- Faith stories from people in our community who have learned to persevere through tremendous challenges.
- Led by Larry Angione - 4 weeks / Fireside Area - Begins Sept. 12
Big Questions of Scripture
Put these leaders on the hot seat with your questions about difficult, confusing, or weird parts of the Bible.
Led by Mike Lodahl, Mark Mann, & Dean Nelson - 5 weeks / Fireside Area - Begins Oct. 10
- Learn more about the history and identity of SD First Church and the Church of the Nazarene.
- Led by Dee Kelley & Melissa Tucker - 2 weeks / Bowes - Begins Oct. 10
- Understand your teen and contemporary issues and pressures they face.
- Led by Matt Wilson - 3 weeks / Bowes - Begins Nov. 7
The Holy Land - Reflections & Connections to Scripture
- Deepening our faith and biblical understanding through a recent trip to Israel.
- Led by Kerry Fulcher - 2 weeks / Fireside Area - Begins Nov. 28
Have questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org