Thinking of going on a missions trip ? We invite to you begin the discernment process! Mission trips are powerful experiences of spiritual growth and service as we join with God's people doing kingdom work around the world. Our church has a long history of participating in short-term trips and we are grateful for strong partnerships that have emerged with churches and agencies as a result of these experiences. Our ties to Honduras, Haiti, Belize, Rwanda, and Mexico have extended long beyond our time in-country - and for this we are so grateful. To be on our mailing list for mission trips, contact the church office (619) 849-3100, or e-mail MelissaTucker@sdfcnaz.com.
- 10-day service trip to Bouflette, Haiti
- Partner with Antony & Marietta Duclos' ministry and home church
- Mission to serve alongside Haitian Nazarene church members in construction and renovation projects, children's ministries, and community water well program
IMPORTANT TRIP INFORMATION:
- Dates: June 15-25, 2018
- Total Cost: $1,300.00
- Age Limit: Age 10+ welcome
- Info Meeting: Sunday, February 18 / 12-1pm
- Training Schedule:
- Sunday, March 18 / 12-1:30pm
- Friday, April 13 / 6-8pm
- Sunday, May 20 / 12-6pm
WHAT DO I DO IF I AM INTERESTED?
If interested, turn in completed application & $100 nonrefundable deposit by March 1st to church office.
Melissa Tucker: firstname.lastname@example.org / 619.849.3100
Ashley Johnson: email@example.com / 913.909.7509