Thinking of going on a missions trip ? We invite to you begin the discernment process! Mission trips are powerful experiences of spiritual growth and service as we join with God's people doing kingdom work around the world. Our church has a long history of participating in short-term trips and we are grateful for strong partnerships that have emerged with churches and agencies as a result of these experiences. Our ties to Honduras, Haiti, Belize, Rwanda, and Mexico have extended long beyond our time in-country - and for this we are so grateful. To be on our mailing list for mission trips, contact the church office (619) 849-3100, or e-mail MelissaTucker@sdfcnaz.com.
- 5-day Healing Waters Vision Trip to Antigua, Guatemala. Read more about Vision Trips here.
- Partner with Healing Waters, an organization dedicated to supplying clean water to impoverished communities around the globe.
- Visit water filtration system projects sponsored by members of our church.
IMPORTANT TRIP INFORMATION:
- Trip Dates: September 23-27, 2019
- Trip Cost: $1,500
- All ages welcome
- Monday, 9/23: Travel Day to Guatemala City
- Tuesday, 9/24: Visit San Juan Alotenango
- Wednesday, 9/25: Visit another Project & Prospective Site
- Thursday, 9/26: Possible morning project visit
- Friday, 9/27: Travel Day – Return Home
WHAT DO I DO IF I AM INTERESTED?
If interested, turn in completed application & $100 nonrefundable deposit by June 23rd to church office.
Melissa Tucker: email@example.com / 619.849.3100
Ashley Johnson: firstname.lastname@example.org / 913.909.7509