Sunday, August 25th, is our worship service at the bay! We're gathering at 10:30am at Crown Point (north end) to hear stories of how God has been moving this summer, witness baptisms, and enjoy tacos prepared on-site! We'll provide plenty of shade, seating, sunblock, and games. All events will take place on the grass - no walking in sand required!
Frequently Asked Questions:
· HOW DO I GET THERE? See reverse for a map and directions.
· WHAT’S THE EVENT SCHEDULE?
* Feel free to arrive as early as 10am
* Summer Ministry Reflections, Baptisms, & Honoring Niko Garcia at 10:30am
* Lunch at 11:45am
* Clean-up by 2pm
· WHAT’S FOR LUNCH? Free tacos (carne asada & chicken), rice, & beans will be prepared on-site. There will also be water, lemonade, & dessert to enjoy!
· WHAT SHOULD I BRING? Chairs, tables, canopies, & lawn games are provided, but feel free to bring your own blanket, chair, sunblock, and lawn games.
· WHAT IS PARKING LIKE? There is ample parking in the second lot on Crown Point Dr. The parking lot is adjacent to the grass lot where you’ll see our canopies and chairs.
· WILL I NEED TO WALK ON SAND? You can enjoy the entire event from the grassy area without having to walk far or on any sand.
· ARE THERE BATHROOMS? Yes, bathrooms are within easy walking distance.
· IS THERE A CARPOOL? Yes! Meet at the church parking lot by 9:45am.