We absolutely loved our one-day women's retreat last fall, so we're making it an annual event. Please consider joining us on Saturday, October 14 from 9am-5pm for a day of connecting and learning. Our format is simple: we love hearing from and being shaped by the women among us, so we invite a woman from every decade to share on a theme. This year's theme is "All Things Made New". Breakfast and lunch are provided. Cost is $25.
To RSVP, sign-up HERE.
For a detailed overview of the retreat, click HERE.
- 90s Sharing - Grace Etheridge
- 80s Sharing - Carole Garrett
- 70s Sharing - Hadley Wood
- 60s Sharing - Becky Havens
- 50s Sharing - Robyn Fulcher
- 40s Sharing - Leigh Cook
- 30s Sharing - Kenzi Judge
- 20s Sharing - Christin Babikian
- Teen Sharing - Emerson Prine
* We're running a clothing swap (think thrift store - but free!) during free time, so if you have gently-used clothing/accessories to contribute, please bring to Hub on Sunday morning or the office throughout the week.
Contact Melissa Tucker with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org / 619.849.3106