Saturday, November 3 from 9am-3pm in Ellipse Chapel
All women ages 13+ are invited to our annual Take Courage retreat. This is a very special day of listening to stories of women from every decade - from teens to 90s. Our focus this year is the theme "Release & Receive" and we will be exploring the difficulty of letting go and the joy of receiving.
This year, our time together will feature: worship through music, 3 different panels, Con Pane lunch, bonding activities, and reflection time around the tables.
Childcare for ages 0-4 is available for $10/child.
Cost: $25/person. (Please let the church office know if you'd like a partial or full scholarship.)
Schedule for the Day:
- 8:45am: Registration Opens / Coffee & Pastries Available
- 9:15am: Welcome, Prayer, & Worship Music9:45am: Panel of Voices from 90s, 80s, & 70s Decades
- 10:45am: “Releasing” & Receiving" Activities
- 11:15am: Panel of Voices from 60s, 50s, & 40s Decades
- 12:15pm: Lunch from Con Pane
- 1pm: Panel of Voices from 30s, 20s, Teen Decades
- 2pm: Worship Music & Closing
- 3pm: Benediction
- 80s: Carole Garrett
- 70s: Sherill Beail
- 60s: Janice Lodahl
- 50s: Marti Parker
- 40s: Andrea Hooper
- 30s: Lindsay Wilson
- 20s: Paige Milgrom-Hills
- Teen: Crystal Bozarth