Our purpose in running youth group on Wednesdays is to create a safe and fun environment for young teens to be themselves, invite their friends, and hear about Jesus. Our hope is that youth group is a safe place that feels like home in all of the best connotations of the word. We only have two rules to be at youth group: 1) Respect - the place, the people, yourself and 2) Be Yourself.
Mid High youth group meets every Wednesday in the Youth Room. Everyone in 6th-8th grade is welcome!
- 5:30pm - Doors open, hang out with youth staff, play in gym, enjoy church dinner ($4 = half plate / $6 = full plate)
- 6:30pm - Youth Group officially starts
- 6:30 - Rec games in the Gym
- 6:50 - Welcome & Announcements in Youth Room
- 7 - Worship Music
- 7:10 - Scripture & Lesson
- 7:30 - Small Groups by grade & gender
- 7:50 - Open Gym & Youth Room
- 8:15 pm - Youth Group officially ends, Parents pick up in parking lot