On Sunday, August 8th, please join us at Crown Point Park for our annual Summer Celebration! This is a morning dedicated to celebrating the conclusion of summer events and ministries. At 10:30am, we'll begin with a brief service that features reflections by participants from various summer ministry areas. Then, stick around afterwards to enjoy lawn games and a free taco lunch prepared on-site.
We hope to see you there!
Summer Celebration FAQ
- HOW DO I GET THERE? Click here for an info card with map and directions!
- WHAT’S THE EVENT SCHEDULE?
* Feel free to arrive as early as 10am
* Summer Ministry Reflections & Devotional at 10:30am
* Lunch begins at 11:30am
* Clean-Up by 2pm
- WHAT’S FOR LUNCH? Carne asada & chicken tacos, plus rice, beans, and chips & salsa! The best part? It’s all free! Drinks will be provided, as well.
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING? Chairs, tables, canopies, & lawn games are provided, but feel free to bring your own blanket/chair, and don’t forget sunblock!
- WHAT IS PARKING LIKE? There is ample parking in the second lot on Crown Point Dr. The parking lot is adjacent to the grass lot where you’ll see our canopies and chairs.
- WILL I NEED TO WALK ON SAND? Nope! You can enjoy the entire event from the grassy area without having to walk far or on any sand.
- ARE THERE BATHROOMS? Yes, bathrooms are within easy walking distance.
- IS THERE A CARPOOL? Yes! Meet at the church parking lot by 9:45am.